Expedia is one of the leading online tour operators worldwide. Striving to be the absolute best in customer care and customer satisfaction, Expedia has many partner companies such as hotels.com and hotwire united over the past years, offering a variety of solutions for all the needs of travelers. Together with its affiliates Expedia is responsible for over 100 locations in more than 60 countries.
About the job.
You will be part of the Hotels.com team, helping travelers to easily research, plan, book and experience their holidays or business trips, wherever they may be.
You will have to mainly deal with bookings management, complaints and rescheduling of a reservation. Besides you will be serving customers, therefore your role is to handle in a professional way clients requests and sometimes stressful situations in order to solve the clients problems.
In summary you will:
- Assist customers while online booking of hotels, holiday packages and other travel-related services;
- Telephone booking of services / sales (for incoming customer calls only);
- Provide helpful and effective service for both “in travel” and “post travel” concerns;
- Assist customers with questions regarding payment, changes, cancellation or any other concerns.
The job conditions:
– Contract type: initial contract for 1 year with possibility of extension (renewed twice before it becomes permanent)
– Base salary:
Option without the accommodation: 1030 euro brutto
Option with the accommodation for international candidates: 950 euros brutto (accommodation: single room in the shared apartment with all the bills included)
– Working hours: Mon – Fri between 6AM – 8PM (40h/week)
– Training: 10 days
– 22 days of holiday per year
For international candidates:
- Airport pick up and administrative help with registration in Portugal
- Reimbursement of flight expenses after 9 months
- Yearly paid flight to home destination
- Accommodation in one of our shared company apartments
- Free Portuguese classes, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more
Hi, my name is Martyna and I will take care of your application process. If you have any questions, feel free to email me (email@example.com) or call me directly: 0048 533 435 051!