The Top-5 technology company in the world is looking for Technical Support Expert to advise business clients in regards to working of the application which enables their online visibility in a search engine. The application allows others to find their business, and to tell their story, increase visibility and verify the business.
Since it is a fully remote role, you can work from anywhere in Greece – even from one of the sunny beaches in Santorini!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Support Expert will be:
– Troubleshooting the application on client’s demand
– Modifying reviews and informations about the client’s business
– Finding the solution to increase of visibility of the client’s business in search engines
– Assisting the clients in setting up their accounts
– Reporting to managers
– Close cooperation with other IT departments and managers in order to resolve complicated issues
What is the company looking for?
– You have a mother tongue level in Polish + a good English level (at least B1).
– You already have experience in customer service or technical support.
– You like troubleshooting and you are interested in new technologies.
– You strive for excellence and professionalism.
– You have excellent communication and listening skills.
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities.
What you should expect from living in Greece?
– The experience of an international culture
– A beautiful sandy beaches city surrounded by coastal towns and ancient architecture
– Delightful gastronomic experiences
– Quite a dynamic urban life and peaceful rural life
– Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a laidback lifestyle
What’s in it for you?
– Contract type: initial contract of 3 months with possibility of extension
– Base salary: 1045 euro brutto
– Performance bonus: up to 150 euro
– Working hours: Mon – Sun 9 to 22 (40h/week)
- Shift bonus: each hour of your work on Sunday is valued 75% more!
– Training: 3 weeks (fully paid, i.e. counts as a part of your salary)
– For international candidates:
- Free flight tickets from any European city to Athens/Thessaloniki
- Pick up from the airport
- Free two weeks stay in the hotel
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
- Assistance in finding the accommodation
– Free Greek lessons, cooking courses, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
– Real career opportunities in various career paths
Hi, my name is Martyna and I will take care of your recruitment process. Feel free to get in touch with me via email (email@example.com) or call me: 0048 533 051 435.