Last few months have been really intensive, uhh… Hence we are looking for Recruitment Specialist to join our team.
We are a fast-growing recruitment agency based in Cracow. We are a team of international recruiters from all over Europe who are passionate about what they do.
It is not a cliche, we really care about our candidates because we do not look at them as numbers to feel the rubrics, but as human beings whom we want to help get the job!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Recruitment Specialist will be:
First and foremost, your first responsibility you will ensure a qualitative full candidates’ recruitment process by:
- Analyzing the clients’ needs and establishing a profile and search plan to respond to it
- Sourcing and hunting candidates using company’s network
- Developing new sourcing channels
- Advertising open vacancies
- Qualifying Candidate through screening
- Following up with candidates
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: 6 months contract followed by a permanent contract in case the experience is successful.
- Base salary plus attractive commission system
- Working Hours: 40h per week, Mon – Fri between 9AM – 5PM
- Office Location: Cracow, Poland
- Development opportunity and space to work independently
- Training program
- International Team and context
- Starting date as soon as possible
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a proficient level of English, Polish is not a must
- Other language will be a huge asset
- Being creative, adaptable and proactive
- Having a previous experience in recruitment would be nice
- Being a Team player
- Enjoying being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
Hi, my name is Renato (CEO of RSS) and I will take care of your recruitment process. Feel free to get in touch with me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call me: 0048 532 051 435.