We are currently looking for Recruiters with German or Norwegian since we are expanding our team in Poland. In this role, you will be responsible for creating teams of experts from various professions who will have a tangible effect on helping other people and companies.
Our client is a well-recognized recruitment company which was founded back in 1996. Since then, they have consistently and successfully fulfilled their mission of creating inclusive and differentiated teams of experts across many other professional domains such as pharma, medicine, biotechnology or IT. Working for our clients gives you an enormous opportunity to grow your career from junior position up to senior expert.
- Leading an end-to-end recruitment process.
- Building and strengthening relationships with Hiring Managers through resource planning, job specification, and other recruitment activities.
- Ensuring quality shortlists are prepared and delivered in a timely manner.
- Interviewing candidates to determine their suitability for the role
- Developing and maintaining strong partnerships with business leaders.
- Identifying process improvements and managing client expectations.
- Delivering results against client SLAs, KPIs and team goals.
- Undertaking market mapping projects
Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing end-to-end recruitment processes (min. 6 months)
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes
- Fluent English and German / Norwegian both written and spoken.
- Strong customer focus and the ability to manage client stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with candidates, clients and teammates.
- An analytical mind, attention to detail and practical approach.
What we can offer.
- Fully remote position with a stable working hours 9-17
- Exciting and stable career in a well-recognized international organization.
- Opportunity to work on various international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries.
- Private medical care and multisport card plus many more benefits