Frontline agents provide technical support and customer care to end users, resellers & shops; via phone, e-mail and chat channels.
Agents are expected to take the ownership of their customers and follow up their cases with a pro-active approach, until the resolution and customer satisfaction are confirmed.
Language & Communication
• Fluency and comprehension in the language requirements on native level (spoken and written) – Portuguese Fluent, Spanish fluent and English b2
• Accent neutral verbal communication
• Verbal communication skills: Strong spoken grammar; able to ask appropriate questions and demonstrate empathy in tone; can communicate with appropriate sense of urgency
• Listening skills: active listening; able to appreciate the context of Customer’s experience
• Written skills: excellent grammar; attention to detail and ability to communicate via Chat and Email.
- Attention to detail with Customer and case documentation
• Strong people skills: Ability to show empathy and navigate difficult
situations and stay calm under pressure
• Solutions mindset: passion to find the right solution for Customer, and resolve the issue overcoming obstacles; good cost-efficient
• Excellent time management: ability to multi-task to solve issue for Customers, while effectively communicating with field techs, vendors, Customers and consumers
• Polished delivery: ability to communicate in a structured and effective manner
• Quick learner: ability to ramp up quickly and act on feedback constructively
• Ability to ask effective probing questions
- Critical & analytical thinking
• Experience in Technical Support is preferred but not mandatory
• PC Industry knowledge
• ISP skills: sign-up, install, connection, messaging (Chat, e-mail), navigation, online support, etc.
• Proficiency in a multi-system environment
• Basic internet and web-based application skills
• Strong typing and Personal Computer (“PC”) skills
• Demonstrate an awareness of new software and technology
• Computer, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone knowledge
• Demonstrate Internet navigation and search experience on a computer
• Understanding of consumer electronics