Are you passionate about online Advertising and new technology and would like to join one of the leading tech companies?
Our client has reinvented social interaction and is one the most known networking companies with millions of users every day.
As a Politics & Government Assistant for Social Media, you will be part of an ambitious, motivated support team, working with one of the world’s most recognizable companies.
You will gather important information and monitor advertisements, detecting inappropriate links, identifying and troubleshooting possible issues.Your main goal is to triage requests and facilitate communication with Government, Political, and Advocacy partners, until a satisfactory solution is offered.
Your new role
Part Of Your Daily Activities Will Be:
- Gather Important Information;
- Monitor advertisements,detecting inappropriate links;
- Identify And Troubleshoot Possible Issues;
- Triage Requests From The Different Entities;
- Facilitate the communication with Government, Political, and Advocacy partners;
- Help To Keep Relevant Content On Various Platforms;
- Respond,when possible needed,by email,with high quality,speed,empathy and accuracy;
- Escalate Any Issue,when needed.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Native understanding of Russian (min. C1)
- Good command of English (min. B2)
- Full work-permit
What you’ll get in return
- Temporary, renewable working contract
- Initial employment contract with a duration of 12 months
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance after contract signature (additional to standard insurance)
The Atlantic Experience Program (only for international candidates)*
- Airport pick up and administrative help with registration in Portugal
- Reimbursement of flight expenses after 9 months
- Yearly paid flight to home destination
- Accommodation in one of our shared company apartments
- Free Portuguese classes, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more