As a Politics & Government Assistant for Social Media (Czech and English), you will be part of an ambitious, motivated support team, working with one of the world’s most recognizable companies.
As a Politics & Government Assistant for Social Media you will gather important information and monitor advertisements, detecting inappropriate links, identifying and troubleshooting possible issues. Your main goal is to triage requests and facilitate communication with Government, Political, and Advocacy partners, until a satisfactory solution is offered.
Part of your daily activities will be:
• Gather important information;
• Monitor advertisements, detecting inappropriate links;
• Identify and troubleshoot possible issues;
• Triage requests from the different entities;
• Facilitate the communication with Government, Political, and Advocacy partners;
• Help to keep relevant content on various platforms;
• Respond, when possible and needed, by email, with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy;
• Escalate any issue, when needed.
What’s in it for you?
– Contract type: initial contract for 1 year with possibility of extension (renewed twice before it becomes permanent)
– Base salary:
Option without the accommodation: 1070 euro brutto
Option with the accommodation for international candidates: 1010 euros brutto (accommodation: single room in the shared apartment with all the bills included)
– Working hours: Mon – Sun 7AM – 7PM (40h/week)
– Training: 10 days
– 22 days of holiday per year
For international candidates:
- Airport pick up and administrative help with registration in Portugal
- Reimbursement of flight expenses after 9 months
- Yearly paid flight to home destination
- Accommodation in one of our shared company apartments
- Free Portuguese classes, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more
Hi, my name is Martyna and I will take care of your application process. If you have any questions, feel free to email me (email@example.com) or call me directly: 0048 533 435 051