The Sourcing Manager is the key owner for sourcing strategy, delivery and relationship management between the sourcing function and other client services and recruiting teams. You will be a key owner of all quality benchmarks and performance thresholds and will ensure that KPI’s are met, client delivery and satisfaction targets are achieved, and clear value is generated both for the client and our organization.
As a Sourcing Manager, you will be accountable for all aspects of your teams hiring, performance and development in role and will work with your direct and in-direct reports to ensure that they effectively execute the agreed internal or external sourcing and engagement strategy whilst also identifying areas for innovation and continuous improvement.
You will be operationally responsible for setting and measuring team KPI’s and performance for your client portfolio and will also demonstrate the ability to credibly offer sourcing solutions that are appropriate for your client’s business. As such, you will be expected to hold and maintain a sound level of specialist and technical expertise in relation to sourcing strategies, recruitment models, best practice recruitment and sourcing tools and technology.
Financial / Commercial
- Drive team’s performance ensuring achievement of key sourcing metrics such as source mix, time to shortlist, agency avoidance and NFI generation.
- Maintain agreed service levels with the Client Services teams
- Understands business demand and outlook and manages resources and team structure accordingly
Trusted Advisor (Client / Candidate)
- Act as a Trusted Advisor to client stakeholders and Client Services teams developing and maintaining proactive and constructive relationships through your understanding of their business, setting and management of expectations
- Provide leadership support alongside Sourcing Team Leads to partner with senior client stakeholders to define resourcing strategies and plans
- Manage senior stakeholders in a fast moving, complex and often demanding landscape, enhancing our organization’s reputation as a Trusted Advisor in the recruiting process
- Take full ownership and accountability for the sourcing value proposition within the client model and bring this to life with Client Service’s and client teams
- Define best practice approach with your direct and indirect team to ensure candidate and client experience are optimised in all areas. Focus on the candidate experience and opportunities to improve this
- Keep abreast of market intelligence and industry trends and use this insight to develop resourcing plans
- Custodian of the client’s Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Develop a robust and effective sourcing and talent community strategy to meet client needs and drive continuous improvement. Work with Sourcing Attraction Specialists as appropriate to refine channel activation strategy and matrix to optimise applicant funnel
- Work with Team Leaders to ensure that tools and channel strategy supports achievement of key metrics such as source mix, time to short list etc. and ensure that all Sourcers are utilising all tools effectively.
- Accountable for accurate and timely reporting of sourcing performance from both our organization and client perspective.
- Work closely with the Performance Management CoE to monitor the team’s Key Performance Indicators and forecasts.
- Responsible for ensuring team understands the account’s commercial model, and their role in helping achieve its strategic priorities and KPI targets
- Understand our organization people are a key market differentiator and genuinely committed to the development of direct reports and the team in accordance with the Global Sourcing Strategy. Make team a great place to work – drive operational excellence, wellbeing, engagement and retention.
- Work with the senior manager to define the type and level of resources required to effectively achieve delivery and profitability targets
- Ensures robust resource and succession planning on all client accounts.
Skills & Experience
- Deep knowledge of the Investment Banking / Financial Services / Professional Services / Technology sector with experience of owning and managing sourcing delivery teams in this sector
- Fluency in English and Hungarian (both written and spoken)
- Experience of developing and delivering sourcing strategies and processes to improve outcomes (e.g. decreased time to hire, increased quality of hire, source mix etc.) to clients in the Investment Banking sector
- Experience of presenting to and solving issues for senior clients (e.g. HR Leaders, Heads of Business) and gaining their agreement to a course of action. Demonstrable ability to build a position as a trusted advisor
- Deep knowledge of key performance levers and metrics that help drive sourcing outcomes and results in accordance with key client SLA’s
- Ability to liaise with and influence all levels of management to agree a change of direction or new process
- Track record of managing complex, high-profile recruitment projects and multiple campaigns
- Subject matter expertise in local recruitment practices including sourcing strategies, recruitment models, best practice recruitment. Able to use market intelligence and analyse market trends to provide insights to clients e.g. new technology, sourcing metrics, legislative changes
- Experience of people management and development within sourcing with . Experience managing a small team, demonstrable ability to manage, coach and develop direct reports
- Experience leading virtual/remote teams – proven ability to enable collaboration, engagement and operational excellence among dispersed teams
- Agile in response to change or uncertainty – able to cope with and lead a small team and client through significant change
- Resilient under pressure – experience working to and achieving demanding targets, ratios and SLAs and working to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Experience of driving continuous improvement projects within sourcing
- Knowledge of Sourcing Technology stack and areas of innovation within sourcing
Besides of full benefits package and the opportunity to work with an amazing Team? At our organization, you will work as part of a client solution in a role that integrates with our other practise areas to deliver remarkable results. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities, setting a new direction as we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, be bold, and help us transform our client’s operations.