Are you ready to start a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a people-oriented company which offers many career development pathways?
Our client has a massive logistics department which offers a job in a multicultural environment with over 65 nationalities involved.
This is what you will find by working with our client!
In this position, you would be a Customer Service Representative for one of the worldwide largest package delivery companies which provide specialized transportation. Every day, they manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
You will support our client by helping them over the telephone and via email, with any queries they may have about products or services and also dealing with complaints. It is about providing the best customer experience possible for customers.
The main requirements for getting this job are excellent soft skills together with native (or near-to-native) level of German. No English skills required but nice to have. You do not have to have logistics experience – the company will train you with everything!
Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, are proactive and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are a native German speaker
– You have a business proficiency level of English
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time or part time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1.000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.300 – 1.400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking courses, sports activities and social events organized by the company.