IHG’s family of hotel brands has a powerful heritage that guests know and love, with hotels that are instantly recognized by millions around the world. The 12 great, distinctive hotel brands are offering distinctive experiences to each different client allowing everyone a great night’s sleep. They develop different brands to respond to guests’ needs.
With over 5,000 hotels and 744,000 rooms in nearly 100 countries around the world, IHG knows hospitality. Their vision is to become one of the great companies in the world by creating Great Hotels Guests Love. They will deliver this through their portfolio of preferred brands, talented people and best-in-class delivery sys-tems. At the heart of IHG culture is a commitment to act responsibly in everything they do.
Your daily activity
Your job consists of providing travel advice to the customers of the InterContinental Hotels Group through our contact center in Lisbon, Portugal, helping them to book their dream trip.
In fact, we help travelers finding, planning and booking their hotels allowing them to have an efficient and carefree travel experience. You will have some of the following tasks:
- Establish an efficient, courteous and personalized contact with IHG’s customers by telephone, in Rus-sian.
- Improve IHG’s customers’ learning in order to ensure they have knowledge and mastery of software to excel in the role.
- Constantly looking for ways to bring an effective solution that highlights customer’s needs while im-proving yours and team performance.
- Follow established processes accordingly to the expected level of quality service, excelling in individ-ual and team goals.
- Establish and maintain effective collaboration with IHG partner
What you’ll need to succeed
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Russian
- Good understanding of English (B2 Level);
- Customer focus – Identify customer’s need, responding with passion to the clients and having in con-sideration that customer satisfaction is paramount.
- Empathy – Put yourself in the client’s shoes and reassure them about their expectations.
- Expertise – Genuine interest and passion for computers, internet, telecommunications and tourism.
- Teamwork – Passion for teamwork.
- Planning & Organization – Ability to multitask in order to achieve personal and team goals.
- Communication – Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Autonomy and Resistance – Demonstrate the resistance to the working environment and autonomy.
- Problem solving – Demonstrate excellent ability to resolve problems pro-focusing on customer satis-faction.
- Result-oriented – Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines, achieve and exceed targets.
- Availability – Flexibility for rotating work schedules.
What you’ll get in return
- Temporary, renewable working contract
- Initial employment contract with a duration of 12 months
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance after contract signature (additional to standard insurance)
- Shift bonus
The Atlantic Experience Program (only for international candidates)*
- Airport pick up and administrative help with registration in Portugal
- Reimbursement of flight expenses after 9 months
- Yearly paid flight to home destination
- Accommodation in one of our shared company apartments
- Free Portuguese classes, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more