Are you passionate about online Advertising and new technologies? Would you like to join one of the leading tech companies?
You will support our client as an Online Marketing Sales Expert, growing and developing your extensive client base in an innovative and fast paced environment.
You will be part of a team of top-class sales professionals. You will drive sustained sales as well as proactively finding new selling opportunities.
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Conducting lead management by contacting existing customers in the B2B market on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities;
- Establish a trust relation with key decision makers in the marketing industry and serve as a consultant for their online advertising strategy;
- Understand the business goals of your clients in order to match the required online advertisement solutions;
- Provide strategic campaign support and advertiser training to educate your clients;
- Grow revenue by up-selling towards existing clients;
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
40 Hours per week from Monday to Friday, 08:00h to 17:00h.
Since you will work for the DACH market (CH/A/DE) the holidays of the respective market will apply.
If you work on a Portuguese public holiday, you will get an extra compensation day that you can spend later, with consent of the project.
Your holiday entitlement follows the Portuguese law with 22 days per year (you will collect two days per month that you work with us).
Holiday and Christmas bonuses
In Portugal you will receive holiday and Christmas bonuses, each being equal to one extra month of your base salary. Instead of paying you 14 times, the combined amount of these bonuses is divided by 12 and paid each month on top of your regular monthly base salary.
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with a base salary + performance-based bonus;
- Initial contract with a duration of 12 months;
- One contract renewal with a duration of 12 months;
- Permanent employment contract after 2 years;
- Private health insurance immediately after contract signature (additionally to the standard insurance).
The Atlantic Experience Program (only for international candidates)*
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons and much more!!