Since launching in June 2000, our client has established itself as the world’s premier luxury fashion destination. A pioneer of innovation, it speaks to a monthly audience of over 6 million via a global multi-channel ecosystem, offering a seamless shopping experience across mobile, tablet and desktop.
As an e-Commerce Customer Support for our client, you will provide reassuring, warm, friendly and personal customer service customers by-mail in Arabic.
Your new duties
- To assist customers with any issues with regards their returns or their orders via email orphone;
- To help customers to register online and/or to process their orders;
- Deal with complaints and escalation process when necessary;
- To be able to deal with customers with late returns and faulty goods;
- Liaise with shipping department over issues raised by customers with regard to either ordersorreturns;
- Liaise with Finance for any accounting enquiries and flag accounting issues raised by customers;
- Maintain a high level of service awareness at all time;
- To help customers with product enquiries.
What’s in it for you?
– Contract type: initial contract for 1 year with possibility of extension (renewed twice before it becomes permanent)
– Base salary:
Option without the accommodation: 1100 euro brutto
Option with the accommodation for international candidates: 1030 euros brutto (accommodation: single room in the shared apartment with all the bills included)
– Working hours: Mon – Sun 6 to 20 (40h/week)
– Training: 11 days
– 22 days of holiday per year
For international candidates:
- Airport pick up and administrative help with registration in Portugal
- Reimbursement of flight expenses after 9 months
- Yearly paid flight to home destination
- Accommodation in one of our shared company apartments
- Free Portuguese classes, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more
Hi, my name is Martyna and I will take care of your application process. If you have any questions, feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call me directly: 0048 533 435 051)