The role of DIGITAL BUSINESS CONSULTANT is a mixture of customer and technical support.
You will be working for one of the biggest companies in the world. On a daily basis you will be supporting customers in regards to working of the world’s most famous application which easifies the lives of millions every single day.
- Help customers resolve simple issues via email, chat and phone
- Assisting the clients in setting up their account and downloading the content
- Answering questions such as: How can I get a refund? / I cannot login to my account? / How can I get a gift card?
- Guiding customers to report issues related with unauthorized charges and processing related requests and much more!
- Proper communication skills
- Fluency in Spanish and good English skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
What you should expect from living in Greece?
– The experience of an international culture
– A beautiful sandy beaches city surrounded by coastal towns and ancient architecture
– Delightful gastronomic experiences
– Quite a dynamic urban life and peaceful rural life
– Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a laidback lifestyle
What’s in it for you?
– Contract type: Regular Greek working contract with one of the biggest companies in the world
– Base salary 1100 euros gross; 14 salaries a year = 12 regular salaries + Christmas and holiday bonuses)
– Performance-based bonus up to 10% of your gross salary
– Working hours: Monday to Sunday between 8AM and 8PM (40hrs/week)
– For international candidates:
- Free flight tickets from any European city to Athens
- Pick up from the airport
- Free two weeks stay in the hotel
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
- Assistance in finding the accommodation
– Free Greek lessons, cooking courses, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
– Real career opportunities in various career paths