Become part of a world leading company producing high-end domestic appliances and commercial equipment.
You will be the point of contact for customers who have various issues regarding the purchases and the items. For example, imagine that someone bought the coffee machine and it broke down, yet it is still under warranty. In order to help resolve the issue, you will arrange the visit of the repairman or handle the repair while being on the phone with the customer. If needed, you will rearrange the visit or cancel it in case the machine starts to work on its own!
The Profile of the candidate.
– You have a mother tongue level in German + a good English level (at least B2).
– You already have experience in customer service or sales.
– You are a strategic thinker.
– You strive for excellence and professionalism.
– You have excellent communication and listening skills.
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities.
– Contract type: initial contract of 3 months with possibility of extension
- Base salary: 1100 euro brutto
- Performance-based bonus (proportionate to your KPI): up to 200 euros
– Working hours: Mon – Sun 9 to 21h (40h/week) (shift bonus: for each hour worked on Sunday, you get 75% more)
– Training: 4-5 weeks (fully paid, i.e. counts as a part of your salary)
– For international candidates:
- Free flight tickets from any European city to Thessaloniki
- Pick up from the airport
- Free two weeks stay in the hotel
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
- Assistance in finding the accommodation
– Free Greek lessons, cooking courses, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
– Real career opportunities in various career paths