Become part of a world leading company involved in carsharing.
Nowadays people tend to choose a flexible and “on demand” mode of transportation, and this company complements existing public transportation by bridging the gaps between the “first and last mile” of a member’s commute.
The Profile of the candidate.
– You have a mother tongue level in German + a good English level (at least B2).
– You already have experience in customer service or sales.
– You are a strategic thinker.
– You strive for excellence and professionalism.
– You have excellent communication and listening skills.
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities.
– Contract type: initial contract of 3 months with possibility of extension
- Base salary: 1100 euro brutto
- Performance-based bonus (proportionate to your KPI): up to 200 euros
– Working hours: 24/7 (40h/week) (shift bonus: for each hour worked on Sunday, you get 75% more)
– Training: 2 weeks (fully paid, i.e. counts as a part of your salary)
– For international candidates:
- Free flight tickets from any European city to Thessaloniki
- Pick up from the airport
- Free two weeks stay in the hotel
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
- Assistance in finding the accommodation
– Free Greek lessons, cooking courses, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
– Real career opportunities in various career paths