Present in 19 countries, our client is one of the most prestigious institutions in the banking sector, with an impeccable track record of good customer relations and extensive market experience. This organization works vigorously to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products.
Together with your colleagues, you will be ensuring a competent and friendly customer service experience via phone, in Ukrainian and in English.
•Support Bank Customers;
•Provide clear information about products and service;
•Manage customer requests and clarify any doubts;
•Deliver a positive attitude towards the brand;
•Provide top-class interactions and customer service in rotating shifts.
What’s in it for you?
– Contract type: initial contract for 1 year with possibility of extension (renewed twice before it becomes permanent)
– Base salary:
Option without the accommodation: 1030 euro brutto
Option with the accommodation for international candidates: 950 euros brutto (accommodation: single room in the shared apartment with all the bills included)
– Working hours: Mon – Fri 7 to 20 // Sat – Sun 7 – 24 (40h/week)
– Training: app. 4 weeks
– 22 days of holiday per year
For international candidates:
- Airport pick up and administrative help with registration in Portugal
- Reimbursement of flight expenses after 9 months
- Yearly paid flight to home destination
- Accommodation in one of our shared company apartments
- Free Portuguese classes, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more
Hi, my name is Martyna and I will take care of your application process. If you have any questions, feel free to email me (email@example.com) or call me directly: 0048 533 435 051)