Have you ever thought about becoming the customer support expert for e-commerce?
Now we have a project for Swedish speakers for ASOS which is one of the biggest online shopping platform! You will be support clients with their questions regarding purchases.
The role is fully remote meaning you can work from any place in Greece! You do not have to go to office at any point – training and independent work are all online.
- communicate with the clients in Swedish language via email, chat and phone
- answer questions such as: My package did not arrive? / Can I get the refund? / How can I exchange my clothing? / What are the current promotions?
- escalate the issues to higher departments if necessary
- at least NEAR-TO-NATIVE command of Swedish (min. C1)
- good command of English (min. B1)
- good communication skills
- ability to solve problems in logical manner
- willingness to work in Greece
- 14 base salaries of 1300 euros gross (yes, you get 14 salaries a year instead of 12!)
- monthly performance based bonus up to 130 euros
- working hours: Mon – Sun 8 – 21 (you work no more than 40 hrs a week: 8 hrs a day/5 days a week)
- training with certified mentors which lasts 11 working days
- equipment delivered to your door
RELOCATION PACKAGE – help for international candidates
- flights from any airport in Europe to Athens and pick up from the airport
- 2-week stay in the hotel
- assistance in finding accommodation
- free Greek lessons
My name is Martyna and I will be handling your application. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a message (firstname.lastname@example.org)