Your new project
Expedia is one of the leading online tour operators worldwide. Striving to be the absolute best in customer care and customer satisfaction, Expedia has had many partner companies such as hotels.com and hotwire united over the past years, offering a variety of solutions for all the needs of travelers. Together with its affiliates Expedia is responsible for over 100 locations in more than 60 countries.
You will need to validate the inventory/description of the Hotels. In order to do that, you will need to contact the Hotels directly, gather the needed information and guarantee that the updated data is on the website.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Russian;
- Good understanding of English (B1 Level);
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Passionate about traveling;
- Familiarity with the travel industry (popular destinations, airlines, hotel chains);
- Customer Focus – 6 months outstanding customer service experience providing product technical support.
What you’ll get in return
- Temporary, renewable working contract
- Initial employment contract with a duration of 12 months
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance after contract signature (additional to standard insurance)
- Shift bonus
The Atlantic Experience Program (only for international candidates)*
- Airport pick up and administrative help with registration in Portugal
- Reimbursement of flight expenses after 9 months
- Yearly paid flight to home destination
- Accommodation in one of our shared company apartments
- Free Portuguese classes, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more