Become a member of our ambitious and motivated support team. Ensure customers satisfaction representing one of the world’s most recognizable companies.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to help them grow their businesses across multiple channels – chat, email and phone;
- Support and expand the self-serve advertising base for SMB clients in the online and digital advertising domain;
- Provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products;
- Provide product and tool support to improve clients’ experience;
- Identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients;
- Providing vital product insights and feedback from our customers to engineering.
- Native Polish Speaker;
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level)
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media;
- +1 year working in a customer service related role;
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform;
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions.
40 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Sunday 7:00am to 9:00pm.
You will be assigned for a daily working time of 8hours with an additional hour lunch break. You will be informed in advance about the working schedule.
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with a base salary + performance based bonus;
- Initial contract with a duration of 12 months;
- Permanent employment contract after 3 years;
- Private health insurance.
Offer for candidates moving from abroad.
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments or assistance with finding your own apartment / room
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons and much more!!