A Danish jewellery manufacturer and retailer founded almost 50 years ago with great traditions is looking for Customer Support Experts. The company started as a family-run jewellery shop and now possesses 6,700 points of sales. If you are a true fashionista who loves being surrounded by beautiful things, this position may be perfect for you!
Since it is a fully remote role, you can work from anywhere in Greece – even from one of the sunny beaches in Santorini!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Support Expert for Jewellery brand will be:
– Respond to eCommerce client’s requests through multiple communication channels (phone and email)
– Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their inquiries and concerns (i.e., order upselling, troubleshooting, fraud order and returns)
– Be knowledgeable about given promotions and inform customers about new offers when they ask – Assisting clients with issues such as refunds, lost parcels, exchange of the jewellery
What is the company looking for?
– You have a mother tongue level in Polish + a good English level (at least B1).
– You already have experience in customer service or sales.
– You strive for excellence and professionalism.
– You have excellent communication and listening skills.
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities.
What you should expect from living in Greece?
– The experience of an international culture
– A beautiful sandy beaches city surrounded by coastal towns and ancient architecture
– Delightful gastronomic experiences
– Quite a dynamic urban life and peaceful rural life
– Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a laidback lifestyle
What’s in it for you?
– Contract type: initial contract of 3 months with possibility of extension
– Base salary: 1050 euro brutt
– Working hours: Mon – Sun 8 to 21 (40h/week)
– Training: 2 weeks (fully paid, i.e. counts as a part of your salary)
– For international candidates:
- Free flight tickets from any European city to Athens/Thessaloniki
- Pick up from the airport
- Free two weeks stay in the hotel
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
- Assistance in finding the accommodation
– Free Greek lessons, cooking courses, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
– Real career opportunities in various career paths
Hi, my name is Martyna and I will take care of your recruitment process. Feel free to get in touch with me via email (email@example.com) or call me: 0048 533 051 435.