Pinterest is the world leading visual discovery engine used by more than 300 million people to find inspiration and to dream about, plan and prepare for things they want to do in life. It is a sharing platform for ideas and creativity as well as the perfect place to find the most innovative products and brands. In a nutshell, Pinterest can be seen as a “catalog of ideas” that inspires users to “go out and do that thing” (Ben Silbermann).
Your new role.
As a Content Moderator for Story Pins you will review and moderate “flagged” content, review ads and videos. You will be part of a team ensuring a competent and excellent content moderation service, in order to grant that all the platform compliance regulations are followed keeping the platform safe for all users. You will be working on the Japanese and English market and helping to build a better experience for our users.
Part of your daily activities will be:
• Deletion and blocking of content, as well as filtering, organizing and evaluating information;
• Ad and Video reviewing;
• Reviewing account access tickets and user support;
• Strong critical and contextual thinking skills;
• Comfortable with viewing disturbing content and discussing difficult subjects clearly and calmly.
What’s in it for you?
– Contract type: initial contract for 1 year with possibility of extension (renewed twice before it becomes permanent)
– Base salary:
Option without the accommodation: 1550 euro brutto
Option with the accommodation for international candidates: 1300 euros brutto (accommodation: single room in the shared apartment with all the bills included)
– Working hours: Mon – Sun 24/7 (40h/week)
– Training: 6 days
– 22 days of holiday per year
– starting date: 31/01/2021
For international candidates:
- Airport pick up and administrative help with registration in Portugal
- Reimbursement of flight expenses after 9 months
- Yearly paid flight to home destination
- Accommodation in one of our shared company apartments
- Free Portuguese classes, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more
Hi, my name is Martyna and I will take care of your application process. If you have any questions, feel free to email me (email@example.com) or call me directly: 0048 533 435 051)