- Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call interview)
- No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
- Starting Dates: Various starting dates available, including: 15.01 and more!
- Work from from the offices in Athens
Your employer is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics.
- Handling customers’ inquiries and solving problems
- Responding to customer questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions
- Processing requests and updating data in the database
- Staying informed about products, policies, and community standards
What you will need:
- Fluent level of Slovak(at least C1)
- Good level of English (at least B2)
- Communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new things
- Eligibility to work in Greece (EU citizenship or full rights to work in Greece)
- You need to be in Greece or open for permanent relocation there – with our excellent relocation package!
What you will gain:
- Standard salary of 1300€ gross per month
- The Greek law ensures you receive 14 salaries per year
- Annual Salary: 18 200€ gross per year
- Monthly Performance Bonus up to: up to 300€ gross per month
- Paid holidays at higher rates according to Greek law
- Health insurance coverage for both public and private sectors
- Full-time, fixed-term Greek contract
Amazing relocation support for those wanting to relocate to Greece:
- Paid flight ticket
- Airport taxi
- 2 weeks free hotel stay
- Assistance with finding an apartment
To apply, please send your CV including your full name, phone number, and personal email address. You are giving your GDPR consent for your CV details to be shared directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.
NOTE: Please remember, that full working rights are required to work in Greece