Various starting dates available, including: 16.10, 13.11, 04.12 and more
Our client is a web shop in the Netherlands and offers general merchandising products in categories such as music, film, electronics, toys, jewelry, watches, baby products, gardening, and DIY. As of 2020, the store serves 11 million active customers in the Netherlands and Belgium and offers over 23 million items.
- Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call interview)
- No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
- Handling business inquiries and inbound calls
- Responding to customer questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions
- Processing requests and updating data in the database
- Documenting interactions in the ticket system
- Staying informed about products, policies, and community standards
- Proposing ideas for improvement to achieve client’s KPI
What you will need:
- Fluent level of Dutch(at least C1)
- Good level of English (at least B2)
- Communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new things
- Eligibility to work in Greece (EU citizenship or full rights to work in Greece)
- You need to be in Greece or open for permanent relocation there – with our excellent relocation package!
What you will gain:
- Standard salary of 1500€ gross x 14 = 21 000€ per year
- 150€ Performance Bonus per month – for results from work and meeting expectations
- 100 Euro Transportation Bonus
- Paid holidays at higher rates according to Greek law
- Health insurance coverage for both public and private sectors
- Full-time, fixed-term Greek contract with the possibility of converting to a permanent contract after expiration
Amazing relocation support for those wanting to relocate to Greece:
- Paid flight ticket
- Airport taxi
- 2 weeks free hotel stay
- Assistance with finding an apartment
To apply, please send your CV including your full name, phone number, and personal email address. You are giving your GDPR consent for your CV details to be shared directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.
NOTE: Please remember, that full working rights are required to work in Greece