Are you a Norwegian-speaking tourism enthusiast and have strong interpersonal skills?
Keep on reading!
We are hiring motivated individuals for an American multinationaltechnology companyfocusing on online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics. It has been referred to as “the most powerful company in the world” and one of the world’s most valuable brandsdue to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the area of artificial intelligence. Its parent company Alphabetis considered one of the Big FiveAmerican information technologycompanies, alongside Amazon, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Starting date: 05.04.2023
Your main responsibilities as a Customer Support Specialist
- Explain the benefits of continuing their use of the company’s services and provide personalized solutions to their unique needs.
- Receive and address any complaints the customers may have.
- Create the right atmosphere for building strong relationships with customers.
- Process requests in the client policy administration system, prepare and send letters/emails containing information and contract documents, and handle requests to update policy details, including changes to payment information.
The ideal candidate is a fluent Norwegian speaker with communicative English skills of at least B2 level. We’d be more than happy if you have:
- Experience in customer service or sales, but most importantly,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and be a team player.
If you’re willing to relocate to Lisbon, Portugal, then you’re just the person we’re looking for!
- A competitive salary paid either in 12 or 14 installments (you decide!)
- Annual base salary is 21 000 Euros Gross
- An annual base salary with Performance Bonus of 22 440 Euros Gross.
- A Language Complexity Bonus.
- Meal allowance of around 8 Euros per day ( around 240 Euros per month)
- Health insurance.
- Opportunities for career development.
- Stable Employment Contract.
- A relocation package that covers all the essentials for a smooth transition to Lisbon includes:
- Covered flight to Lisbon
- Or transportation of your choice
- The access to discounted accommodation.
Apply today by submitting your CV, including your full name, contact information, and email address.
By submitting your application, you are providing consent for Real Recruitment Solutions to share your CV with our client for recruitment purposes. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!