- Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work abroad anywhere in sunny Greece? Keep on reading!
Join a leading outsourcing company that specializes in providing customer/technical support and content moderation services and become part of a team of experts!
- Our client is currently seeking dedicated professionals and is offering them full relocation – paid flight ticket and 4 weeks accommodation in a hotel.
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer support service to Norwegian speaking clients. You will be the first point of contact for customers and will handle a variety of tasks, including answering questions, resolving issues, and providing support.
- To be successful in this role, you must be fluent in Norwegian and have excellent communication skills. Previous customer service experience is not a must, but a plus.
Starting Dates: Various starting dates available in February, March and April
Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call and video interview)
- No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
This offer is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to WORK and TRAVEL!
- About the project: You will be working for Netflix, a subscription-based streaming service that allows our members to watch TV shows and movies on an internet-connected device.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting Norwegian speaking Netflix subscribers by multiple communication channels (phone, chat or or email)
- Answering how-to questions about payments and invoices
- Troubleshooting streaming and content issues
- Assisting subscribers with how-to questions & navigating on Netflix
- Enjoying living anywhere in Greece!
- Fluency in Norwegian (must be C1+)
- Communicative level of English language (B2+)
- You live Greece or you are ready to relocate there
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- We do NOT require previous experience, we will teach you everything
- What we offer:
- Base salary: 1300 € gross + 2 additional salaries per year (as per Greek law)
- Bonus: monthly performance bonus up to 120 euros
- RELOCATION package for candidates from abroad
- Full time (40h/week), fixed-term Greek employment contract in accordance with Greek labor law (after the 12 month expiration of the initial contract we will move forward to a permanent contract)
- Holidays (weekends) are paid higher (according to the Greek law)
- All necessary work equipment (telephone, computer etc.) is provided by the employer
- Public + private health insurance coverage
- Excellent RELOCATION PACKAGE:
- Flight ticket (booked and paid by the company)
- Taxi will wait for you at the airport
- 4 weeks free hotel by arrival
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Note: We require EU citizenship or full rights to work in Greece
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal e-mail address.
When you apply for this vacancy, you are giving your GDPR consent to Real Recruitment Solutions. We might share your CV details directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.