Join a leading outsourcing company that specializes in providing customer/technical support and content moderation services and become part of a team of experts! Our client is currently seeking dedicated professionals who are willing to work from Lisbon in Portugal.
Starting Dates: Various starting dates available, including: 20/03 and more
Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call and video interview)
No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
- Maintaining and growing relationships with existing clients in the German-speaking market.
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Translating sales and marketing materials from English to German, and vice versa.
- Assessing market trends and gathering competitive intelligence in the German-speaking market.
- Developing and delivering presentations, demonstrations, and product training to German-speaking clients.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets and quotas in the German-speaking market.
About the project:
The company is a travel management assistance company for businesses and organizations.
Offering online booking, travel policy management, expense tracking and more. Gives access to a wide range of travel options and competitive pricing to manage travel program efficiently. Includes mobile app and travel risk management solution.
- Fluency in Dutch (must be at least C1)
- Communicative level of English ( at least B2)
- You live in Lisbon or you are ready to relocate
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- You are looking for adventure
- You want to work and travel at the same time
What you will gain:
Salary, bonuses and benefits:
Standard salary of :
- 1307€ if you don’t choose to take the free accommodation
- 1007€ if you would like to live in a fully paid accommodation
- SIGNING BONUS!!
Benefits and employment
- The first contract for 12 months, It is possible to sign a permanent one after 2 years (or renewing the previous one)
- Public and Private health insurance provided by the employer
IF YOU ARE MOVING FROM ABROAD:
Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Refund of the flight expenses after 9 months after the 1st day of hiring;
- Fully paid Accommodation in the city;
- Integration activities: Portuguese lessons, sports and other opportunities for integration
Note: EU citizenship or full working rights are required!!
Are you ready to embark on a new journey in your career?
Apply today by submitting your CV, including your full name, contact information, and email address.
By submitting your application, you are providing consent for Real Recruitment Solutions to share your CV with our client for recruitment purposes.