Join a leading outsourcing company that specializes in providing customer/technical support and content moderation services and become part of a team of experts! Our client is currently seeking dedicated professionals who are willing to work from their own home anywhere in Greece.
Starting Dates: Various starting dates available, including: 6.02, 6.03
- Work from Chania, Greece
Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call and video interview)
No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
About the company:
The company is a Nordic TV distributor that provides 1.2 million customers in Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden with TV solutions via satellite TV and IPTV. Additionally, the business provides IPTV solutions, broadband via open networks, streaming services, and other services.
- Handling business inquiries and inbound calls
- Responding to customer questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions
- Processing requests and updating data in the database
- Documenting interactions in the ticket system
- Staying informed about products, policies, and community standards
- Proposing ideas for improvement to achieve client’s KPI
What you will need:
- Fluent level of Norwegian (at least C1)
- Good level of English (at least B2)
- Communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new things
- Eligibility to work in Greece (EU citizenship or full rights to work in Greece)
- You need to be in Greece or open for permanent relocation there – with our excellent relocation package!
What you will gain:
Salary, bonuses and benefits:
- Standard salary of 1029€ gross x 14 = 14 406€ per year
- after 6 months of employment you will receice a monthly bonus of 100 euro
- + after 12 months of employment you will receice a monthly bonus of 150 euro
- FULLY COVERED ACCOMMODATION is availbable
- + If you choose to not use it you will receive 300 Euros monthly
22 106€ per year after including all the bonuses
Amazing relocation support for those wanting to relocate to Greece:
- Paid flight ticket
- Airport taxi
- 2 weeks free hotel stay
- Assistance with finding an apartment
To apply, please send your CV including your full name, phone number, and personal email address. You are giving your GDPR consent for your CV details to be shared directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.
NOTE: Please remember, that full working rights are required to work in Greece