Join a leading outsourcing company that specializes in providing customer/technical support and content moderation services and become part of a team of experts! Our client is currently seeking dedicated professionals who are willing to work from their own home anywhere in Greece.
Starting Dates: Various starting dates available, including: 02.03 or 27.04!
Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call and video interview)
No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
About the project: You will be working for a world-renowned multinational telecommunications conglomerate. The company operates several subsidiaries worldwide, including the mobile communications
- Achieving client and internal targets
- Ensuring security and customer protection
- Efficiently closing customer cases
- Building and maintaining professional relationships
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Representing the client
- Answering German customer inquiries across multiple channels.
What you will need:
- Fluent level of German (at least C1)
- Good level of English (at least B2)
- Communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new things
- Eligibility to work in Greece (EU citizenship or full rights to work in Greece)
- You need to be in Greece or open for permanent relocation there – with our excellent relocation package!
What you will gain:
Salary, bonuses and benefits:
- Standard salary of 1100€ gross x 14 = 15400€ per year
- 240€ gross as a Performance Bonus per month – for results from work and meeting expectations
- Paid holidays at higher rates according to Greek law
- Health insurance coverage for both public and private sectors
- Fully remote work system, with the option to work from anywhere in Greece
- All of the work equipment is sent to you by the employer before your first day!
- Full-time, fixed-term Greek contract with the possibility of converting to a permanent contract after expiration
Amazing relocation support for those wanting to relocate to Greece:
- Paid flight ticket
- Airport taxi
- 2 weeks free hotel stay
- Assistance with finding an apartment
To apply, please send your CV including your full name, phone number, and personal email address. You are giving your GDPR consent for your CV details to be shared directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.
NOTE: Please remember, that full working rights are required to work in Greece