This platform is an American online video sharing and social media platform headquartered in San Bruno, California. It was launched in February, 2005. Owned by Google, it is the second most visited website, right after Google itself. The platform has more than one billion monthly users who collectively watch more than one billion hours of videos each day.
Your impact and value added as a customer support agent for banking sector:
- You will be the first point of contact for Italian customers willing to use the world’s most famous video streaming platform
- Answer questions such as: How can I interpret analytics / I cannot upload my videos / What is the best resolution for the video / My ads are not working / My subscriptions are not working
- Support clients via email, chat and phone
- Escalate issues to the higher departments in necessary
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Native command of Italian language
- Fluent command of English (min. B1)
- Willingness to resolve clients issues in an empathic and timely manner
- Ability to actively listen to clients needs and helping them in the best possible way
What we offer:
- Salary: 1100 euros gross base salary + 2 extra salaries per year (Christmas bonus and holiday bonus)
- Monthly Performance Bonus: up to 10% of your gross salary
- Working hours: Mon – Sun 8 – 20 (i.e. full time position, so you work 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week)
- 3 weeks training with certified mentors – fully paid as if you were already working independently
- Work fully remote from home in Athens!
- Free flight tickets from any European city to Athens
- Pick up from the airportFree two weeks stay in the hotel
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
- Assistance in finding the accommodation
- Public health insurance & discounts for health packages
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Greek language lessons
What you should expect from living in Greece?
- The experience of an international culture
- A beautiful sandy beaches city surrounded by coastal towns and ancient architecture
- Delightful gastronomic experiences
- Quite a dynamic urban life and peaceful rural life
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a laidback lifestyle
About the company:
Our client is a world’s leading outsourcing company providing services related to customer/technical support and content moderation. Since its establishment, they have consistently and successfully fulfilled their mission of creating inclusive and differentiated teams of experts providing help for customers across many other professional domains.
Before applying please take into consideration that by accepting this job offer you will be expected to move to Greece. We don’t offer neither smartworking nor job opportunities in or from Italy.
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal email address.
Please apply with a CV in ENGLISH.