As a technical support agent for one of the world’s famous companies, you will be supporting clients with any issues they may experience regarding the working of the platform.
You will support clients in working on the shopping application as well as their business development and online visibility.
As a customer support agent you will be support Italian clients with issues such as:
- helping customers with the settings of their accounts as well as downloading and installing apps and content.
- Refund request
- Payment account issues
- Gift Card issues: guiding customers on the usage of Gift cards
- Listing Creation and Management: guiding merchants in creating and managing their GMB listings.
- Listing Verification: supporting merchants into getting their listings verified and activated.
- Review Management: guiding merchants in requests related to reviews coming from customers (review removal requests, replying to customer reviews etc).
- Google Search ranking: educating merchants on how Google Search ranking works.
- Listing Reinstatement: supporting merchants in getting their suspended or disabled GMB listings reinstated.
Sounds like a lot of things to do? Do not worry – we will teach you everything during the 3-week training. No need to have previous experience in technical support. We believe in your potential.
What we offer:
- Salary: 1050 euros gross base salary + 2 extra salaries per year (Christmas bonus and holiday bonus)
- Monthly Performance Bonus: up to 10% of your gross salary
- Working hours: Mon – Sun 8 – 22 (i.e. full time position, so you work 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week)
- 3 weeks training with certified mentors – fully paid as if you were already working independently
- Work from modern office in Moschato
- Free flight tickets from any European city to Athens
- Pick up from the airportFree two weeks stay in the hotel
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
- Assistance in finding the accommodation
- Public health insurance & discounts for health packages
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Greek language lessons
What you should expect from living in Greece?
- The experience of an international culture
- A beautiful sandy beaches city surrounded by coastal towns and ancient architecture
- Delightful gastronomic experiences
- Quite a dynamic urban life and peaceful rural life
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a laidback lifestyle
About the company:
Our client is a world’s leading outsourcing company providing services related to customer/technical support and content moderation. Since its establishment, they have consistently and successfully fulfilled their mission of creating inclusive and differentiated teams of experts providing help for customers across many other professional domains.
Before applying please take into consideration that by accepting this job offer you will be expected to move to Greece. We don’t offer neither smartworking nor job opportunities in or from Italy.
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal email address.
Please apply with a CV in ENGLISH.