Our client is a well-recognized recruitment company which was founded back in 1996. Since then, they have consistently and successfully fulfilled their mission of creating inclusive and differentiated teams of experts across many other professional domains such as pharma, medicine, biotechnology or IT.
They consist of a team of more than 5000+ experts in sourcing and recruitment who are guided by passion to help others develop their careers.
We are looking for a Sourcing Specialist with more than a year of experience in HR. You will join the team of more experienced colleagues to support clients in acquiring world-class candidates. In this role, you will be responsible for creating teams of experts from various professions who will have a tangible effect on helping other people and companies. Working for our clients gives you an enormous opportunity to grow your career from junior position up to senior expert as you will be assisting the world’s most known clients.
- Experience in sourcing or recruitment is essential (min. 1 year)
- Fluent command of English at level C1
- Additional languages such as French or German will be assets
- Exquisite communication skills and high level of personal culture – hugely needed since you will be acting on behalf of the client
- Ability to work under pressure and excellent organization skills since you will be handling app. 10-20 different accounts
- Passion for recruitment processes and innovative mind to constantly come up with creative ideas for reaching candidates
- Work permit for Poland is mandatory – we do not support work visa
What employer offers
- Salary which is up to negotiation and depends on your experience
- Language bonus for C2 speakers of foreign language other than English and Polish
- Fully remote work from anywhere in Poland
- High-quality equipment delivered by the company
- Many interesting projects to work on as well as enormous growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours – window to start work, optional lunch break of half an hour
- Glasses or contact lenses reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Multisport Plus and other Social Fund benefits
- Private Medical Care–plus a free of charge medical insurance for employee’s underage children
- 1 self-certified sickness day – fully paid day that can be used once a year to cover for Employee or their child’s temporary indisposition and absence at work
- 1 charity leave day – fully paid day that can be spent on a charity action approved by AMS Global Citizenship team