Join a leading outsourcing company that specializes in providing customer/technical support and content moderation services and become part of a team of experts! Our client is currently seeking dedicated professionals who are willing to work from Athens, Greece.
Various starting dates available, including: 27.06 and 03.07
- It is an opportunity to work in Sunny Greece in Athens
No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
- Delivering exceptional customer service in Slovenian by promptly answering inquiries and addressing complaints.
- Providing technical expertise and resolving any issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assisting customers with account setup, login troubleshooting, and password reset.
- Identifying and escalating technical issues related to Youtube to the relevant teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Continuously improving customer experience by collaborating with teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
What you will need:
- Fluent level of Slovenian (at least C1)
- Good level of English (at least B2)
- Communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new things
- Eligibility to work in Greece (EU citizenship or full rights to work in Greece)
- You need to be in Greece or open for permanent relocation there – with our excellent relocation package!
What you will gain:
Salary, bonuses and benefits:
- Standard salary of 1050€ gross + 2 extra salaries per year
- 150 Euro as a Performance Bonus per month – for results from work and meeting expectations
- Paid holidays at higher rates according to Greek law
- Health insurance coverage for both public and private sectors
- Full-time, fixed-term Greek contract with the possibility of converting to a permanent contract after expiration
Amazing relocation support for those wanting to relocate to Greece:
- Paid flight ticket
- Airport taxi
- 2 weeks free hotel stay
- Assistance with finding an apartment
To apply, please send your CV including your full name, phone number, and personal email address. You are giving your GDPR consent for your CV details to be shared directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.
NOTE: Please remember, that full working rights are required to work in Greece