WORK IN POLAND, not remote!
Join a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company offering high-quality products in nutrition, beauty, and home care. Our client is currently seeking Customer Relations Specialist for their offices in the heart of Cracow, Poland.
Starting Dates: Possible starting dates: 01.06 or 01.07
Hybrid Work: This role is a hybrid-work role which includes 2 days at the office in Cracow and 3 days working remotely from home.
Recruitment Process: Efficient and fast online recruitment process
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday: 7:30-16:00 (30min lunch break is paid) (Polish time – always 8h/day, 40h/week, 5 days/week)
Responsibilities as Customer Relations Specialist:
- Managing B2B queries and inbound calls (each call lasts approximately 2-3 minutes)
- Work directly with our Clients, maintaining a long business relationship
- Responding to questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions, etc.
- Processing requests and updating data in the database
- Documenting interactions in the ticket system
- Generating innovative ideas and solutions that will improve customer satisfaction
- Fluent speech of Slovenian (C2)
- Fluent level of English (min. C1)
- Experience is Customer Support, B2B sales, or Client Management
- Enthusiastic, communicative approach and willingness to support our customers
- A great approach to teamwork and focus on internal and external customers
- Excellent soft and communication skills are a must
- Salary: 7000-7500 PLN Gross / month
- Relocation Bonus 2000 PLN per month for the first 6 months for international candidates relocating to Poland
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
- European Union documents or full work permits for work in Poland are required
Apply: If you’re interested in this new adventure, please apply today with your CV, including your full name, phone number, and personal email address. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving your GDPR consent to Real Recruitment Solutions. Your CV details may be shared directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.