- Possible starting dates 05/06/2023
- Relocation package
- Efficient and fast online recruitment process
- Working schedule time frames: Monday-Friday: 9:00-18:00 (Portugal time – 8h/day, 40h/week, 5 days/week)
About the company:
Our client is a world’s leading outsourcing company providing services related to customer/technical support and content moderation. They create inclusive and differentiated teams of experts providing help for customers across many other professional domains.
About the project:
It is an American global online video sharingand social media platformheadquartered in San Bruno, California, United States. It was launched on February 14, 2005, by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim. It is owned by Googleand is the second most visitedwebsite, after Google Search. YouTube has more than 2.5 billion monthly users, who collectively watch more than one billion hours of videos each day. As of May 2019, videos were being uploaded at a rate of more than 500 hours of content per minute.
What you will be doing:
- effectively identifying and matching the right solution for each potential client
- Perform sales an onboard potential new partners
- Be the first point of contact and explain to prospects how the company operates
- Utilize sales technology stacks in order to maximize sales effectiveness and accurately track all sales activity
- Meet and exceed revenue and sales activity quota/targets.
- Build a supportive community.
- Fluency in Russian(must be at least C1)
- Communicative level of English ( at least B2)
- You live in Lisbon or you are ready to relocate
- 2 Years of Experience in Sales
- Social media platforms interest
- General IT Skills
- Revenue/Target based
- Post-Sales and account management
- Flawless written and spoken communication skills
What we offer
SALARY – 990€ gross as base salary
OPTION TO USE FREE ACCOMMODATION
Initial contract with a duration of 12 months, permanent after 2 years (or 1 renewal)
Private health insurance after contract signature (additionally to the standard insurance).
FOR INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES:
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Free accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons and much more!!
Note: We require EU citizenship or full rights to work in Portugal
Interested in a new adventure? – APPLY TODAY WITH YOUR CV to start your new job!
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal e-mail address.
When you apply for this vacancy, you are giving your GDPR consent to Real Recruitment Solutions. We might share your CV details directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.