Our Client is a leading Outsourcing services provider based in Lisbon, facilitating seamless communication and support solutions on a global scale.
The project focuses on an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington. Microsoft’s best-known software products are the Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft 365 suite of productivity applications, and the Edge web browser. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers.
You will be responsible for delivering exceptional technical support to customers. Your role will focus on problem solving, both over the phone and through web-based channels.
- Fast and easy recruitment process
- Advice and support for Microsoft corporate customers (SMBs) and Microsoft partner companies technical questions;
- Contact by telephone (inbound and outbound), as well as in writing by email;
- Resolve technical issues liaising with IT administrators, IT managers and others employees of partner companies;
- Identify relevant processes and provide appropriate feedback to other teams;
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Fluency in German (must be at least C1)
- Communicative level of English ( at least B2)
- You live in Lisbon or you are ready to relocate
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Topics of technical inquiries include software such as Intune, Teams, Sharepoint or Office 365. Basic knowledge of some of these topics is required.
What you will gain:
- Base salary without accommodation: 1691 Euro
- Access to discounted accommodation (room in shared apartment with bills included) – only if you are currently living at least 100km away from Lisbon
Benefits and employment
- The first contract for 12 months, It is possible to sign a permanent one after 2 years (or renewing the previous one)
- Public and Private health insurance provided by the employer
IF YOU ARE MOVING FROM ABROAD:
Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Refund of the flight expenses after 9 months after the 1st day of hiring;
- Fully paid Accommodation in the city;
- Integration activities: Portuguese lessons, sports and other opportunities for integration
Note: EU citizenship or full working rights are required!!
Are you ready to embark on a new journey in your career?
Apply today by submitting your CV, including your full name, contact information, and email address.
By submitting your application, you are providing consent for Real Recruitment Solutions to share your CV with our client for recruitment purposes.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!