- Various starting dates available, including: 09.01, and more
- Work from Athens, Greece
- Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call interview)
- No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
About the company:
The company is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington. Microsoft’s best-known software products are the Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft 365suite of productivity applications, and the Edge web browser. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touch screen personal computers.
- Handling gaming related inquiries and inbound calls
- Educate the customer about all Xbox subscriptions and troubleshoot them if the customer is facing an issue with them.
- Processing requests and updating data in the database
- Staying informed about games, services, policies, and community standards
- Proposing ideas for improvement to achieve client’s KPI
What you will need:
- Fluent level of Norwegian (at least C1)
- Good level of English (at least B2)
- Communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new things
- Eligibility to work in Greece (EU citizenship or full rights to work in Greece)
- You need to be in Greece or open for permanent relocation there – with our excellent relocation package!
What you will gain:
- Standard salary of 1300€ gross
- 14 salaries per year guaranteed by Greek law
- Annual Salary: 18 200€ per year
- Up to 150 Euros as a Performance Bonus for achievements at work
Amazing relocation support for those wanting to relocate to Greece:
- Paid flight ticket
- Airport taxi
- 2 weeks free hotel stay
- Assistance with finding an apartment
To apply, please send your CV including your full name, phone number, and personal email address. You are giving your GDPR consent for your CV details to be shared directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.
NOTE: Please remember, that full working rights are required to work in Greece