NOW YOU CAN WORK FROM CHANIA, CRETE AND ENJOY THE FULL BLOWN BEAUTY OF GREEK ISLANDS!
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software and online services.
As an IOS Tier 1 Technical Support Agent you will be providing support for all users of Apple products. Your duty will be to know everything about IOS software, so you can help the clients to use their phone, tablets and iPods to the full potential!
And you will be doing it from the sunny city of Athens while experiencing the beauty of ancient culture.
- Help customers resolve simple issues via email, chat and phone in Italian
- Answer questions such as: I cannot access my iTunes / my ID is not working / My iCloud is full / and much more
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Reporting to managers
- Proper communication skills
- Fluency in Italian and good English skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
What is the company looking for?
- You have a mother tongue level in Italian + a good English level (at least B2).
- You are interested in new technologies.
- You strive for excellence and professionalism.
- You have excellent communication and listening skills.
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities.
What’s in it for you?
- Contract type: Regular Greek working contract with one of the biggest companies in the world
- Base salary: 1029 euros gross
- ACCOMMODATION BONUS: 300 euros extra each month
- Bonus of 100 euros after 6 months of contract
- Bonus of 500 euros after 1 year of contract
- Working hours: 8 hours a day 5 days a week: project is open between Mon – Sun 9 – 21
– For international candidates:
- Free flight tickets from any European city to Chania
- Pick up from the airport and ride to your accommodation
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
- Assistance in finding the accommodation
- Free Greek lessons
- private medical care & life insurance
- Real career opportunities in various career paths