For more than 35 years Language Line Solutions has been enabling communications and empowering relationships by providing interpretation and translation services to help organizations serve their Limited English Proficient (LEP) and Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing communities. As the third largest language services provider in the world, we remain steadfast in this commitment and are dedicated to providing total and complete client satisfaction.
APPLY NOW AND START JULY 4TH.
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Native command of Ukrainian
- Fluency in English (min. C1)
- Work permit for Portugal or status of refugee
What we offer:
- Salary: 925 euros gross
- Working hours: Mon – Sun 7 – 22 (rotating schedule based on full time timeframe, i.e. 8hrs a day, 5 days a week)
- 22 days of holiday
- 12 months contract of employment based on Portuguese labor law renewable twice before it becomes permanent
- equipment delivered by the company so you do not need to use your own gear!
Your new employer:
Located in Lisbon, the company we are hiring for is a well-recognized provider for sales and customer service solutions. They are a multinational company and surely, you will feel at home with them! You will be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world. Offering great growth opportunities, they will take care of your career advancement, language skills and social integration.
If this job offer sounds appealing, do not hesitate and send us an email with your availability so we can arrange a call and discuss this great opportunity!
My email address: firstname.lastname@example.org – feel free to reach out!