THIS IS A HYBRID POSITION – 2 DAYS A MONTH ARE REMOTE!
We are seeking a Norwegian Speaking Customer Experience Advisor to support customers in Sofia, Bulgaria. As a Customer Experience Advisor, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and support to the Norwegian -speaking community of guests and hosts.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and hosts via phone, email, and chat.
- Help guests with issues, and user experience related inquiries.
- Support customers with account-related questions and technical issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the product, including refunds and cancellations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the overall customer experience.
- Fluency in Norwegian (written and spoken) is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- OPTIONAL- Experience in customer service or hospitality industry is preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package – 3000 BGN per month
- Opportunity to work for a global, fast-growing company.
- Relocation package to Sofia, Bulgaria, including assistance with finding accommodation and settling in.
- Exciting career growth opportunities within the company.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and want to work for a company that values diversity and inclusivity, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- 1 month accommodation upon arrival
- Flight refund of up to 150€
- help with finding accommodation
Note: Must be eligible to work in Bulgaria
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal e-mail address.
When you apply for this vacancy, you are giving your GDPR consent to Real Recruitment Solutions. We might share your CV details directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.