Are you looking for a change of scenery and move abroad? Are you looking for an opportunity to acquire professional experience working with international clients? Do you want to make use of your language and technology skills?
If your answer to all these questions is “Yes”, then don’t stop reading! Customer Support Consultant position might be a great fit for you!
Join a leading outsourcing company that specializes in providing customer and technical support services and become part of a team of experts!
As a Customer Support Consultant you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to German speaking clients. You will act as a first point of contact for customers and will handle a variety of tasks, including answering questions, resolving issues, and providing support.
To be successful in this role, you must be fluent in German and have excellent communication skills. Previous customer service experience is a plus, but not a must.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we are also offering an attractive relocation package for qualified candidates. Don’t miss this opportunity to live and work in one of the most vibrant and historic cities in the world!
- Starting Dates: 02.05, 12.05, 02.06, 07.07, 04.08 and 01.09!
Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call and video interview)
No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
About the project:
N26 is a financial services company that allows people to send and receive money. The purpose of the company is to provide a fast, reliable and convenient way for people to transfer money to friends and family, pay bills, or to make other payments. It is often used by people who need to send money quickly, for example in case of an emergency, or by people who don’t have access to other banking services. Helpful if you need to send money to someone who lives far away, or if you don’t have a bank account.
- Provide professional customer service in German.
- Assist with money transfers and resolve issues.
- Provide guidance on digital platforms and mobile apps.
- Handle escalations and complaints in a professional manner.
- Ensure compliance with regulations during transactions.
- Continuously seek ways to improve customer service.
- Generate reports on customer service performance for management.
- Fluency in German (C2 level);
- Good level of English (B2/C1 level);
- No previous experience required;
- You are customer oriented, strong in communication and a good listener;
What you will gain:
Salary, bonuses and benefits:
- Standard salary of 1200€ gross x 14 = 16800€ per year
- 150€ Performance Bonus per month – for results from work and meeting expectations
- Paid holidays at higher rates according to Greek law
- Health insurance coverage for both public and private sectors
- Fully remote work system, with the option to work from anywhere in Greece
- All of the work equipment is sent to you by the employer before your first day!
- Full-time, fixed-term Greek contract with the possibility of converting to a permanent contract after expiration
Amazing relocation support for those wanting to relocate to Greece:
- Paid flight ticket
- Airport taxi
- 2 weeks free hotel stay
- Assistance with finding an apartment
To apply, please send your CV including your full name, phone number, and personal email address. You are giving your GDPR consent for your CV details to be shared directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.
NOTE: Please remember, that full working rights are required to work in Greece