Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work abroad in sunny Greece? Keep on reading!
Join a leading outsourcing company that specializes in providing customer/technical support and content moderation services and become part of a team of experts!
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to Estonian speaking clients. You will be the first point of contact for customers and will handle a variety of tasks, including answering questions, resolving issues, and providing support.
To be successful in this role, you must be fluent in Estonian and have excellent communication skills. Previous customer service experience is a plus.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we are also offering paid relocation to Greece for qualified candidates. Don’t miss this opportunity to live and work in one of the most vibrant and historic cities in the world!
Starting Dates: 12.06.2023
Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call and video interview)
No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
This offer is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for a new challenge & work opportunity in Greece.
What you will be doing:
- Handling business inquiries and inbound calls
- Responding to customer questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions
- Processing requests and updating data in the database
- Documenting interactions in the ticket system
- Staying informed about products, policies, and community standards
- Proposing ideas for improvement to achieve client’s KPI
What you will need:
- Fluent level of Estonian (at least C1)
- Good level of English (at least B2)
- Communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new things
- Eligibility to work in Greece (EU citizenship or full rights to work in Greece)
- You need to be in Greece or open for permanent relocation there – with our excellent relocation package!
What you will gain: Salary, bonuses and benefits:
Standard salary of 1100 Euros gross X 14 = 15 400 Euros per year
- 10% of the base salary as a Performance Bonus
- Salary of 16 720 with Performance Bonus
- Paid holidays at higher rates according to Greek law
- Health insurance coverage for both public and private sectors
- Fully remote work system, with the option to work from anywhere in Greece
- All of the work equipment is sent to you by the employer before your first day!
- Full-time, fixed-term Greek contract with the possibility of converting to a permanent contract after expiration
Work Schedule: Working schedule is on rotating shifts, Monday-Sunday: 08:00-18:00 (Greek time – 8h/day, 40h/week, 5 days/week)
Amazing relocation support for those wanting to relocate to Greece:
- Paid flight ticket
- Airport taxi
- 2 weeks free hotel stay
- Assistance with finding an apartment
To apply, please send your CV including your full name, phone number, and personal email address. You are giving your GDPR consent for your CV details to be shared directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.
NOTE: Please remember, that full working rights are required to work in Greece