Join a leading outsourcing company that specializes in providing customer/technical support and content moderation services and become part of a team of experts! Our client is currently seeking dedicated professionals who are willing to work from Greece.
Starting Dates: Various starting dates available, including: 28.02.2023, 21.03.2023 or 15.05.2023
- Work from Greece
Our client is an American multinational tobacco company, with products sold in over 180 countries. The most recognized and best selling product of the company is Marlboro. The company is often referred to as one of the companies comprising Big Tobacco.
Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call and video interview)
No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
- Handling business inquiries and inbound calls
- Responding to customer questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions
- Processing requests and updating data in the database
- Documenting interactions in the ticket system
- Staying informed about products, policies, and community standards
- Proposing ideas for improvement to achieve client’s KPI
What you will need:
- Fluent level of Croatian(at least C1)
- Good level of English (at least B2)
- Communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new things
- Eligibility to work in Greece (EU citizenship or full rights to work in Greece)
- You need to be in Greece or open for permanent relocation there – with our excellent relocation package!
What you will gain:
Salary, bonuses and benefits:
- Standard salary of 1050€ gross x 14 = 14 700€ per year
- 200€ gross as a Performance Bonus per month – for results from work and meeting expectations
- Paid holidays at higher rates according to Greek law
- Health insurance coverage for both public and private sectors
- All of the work equipment is sent to you by the employer before your first day!
- Full-time, fixed-term Greek contract with the possibility of converting to a permanent contract after expiration
Amazing relocation support for those wanting to relocate to Greece:
- Paid flight ticket
- Airport taxi
- 2 weeks free hotel stay
- Assistance with finding an apartment
To apply, please send your CV including your full name, phone number, and personal email address. You are giving your GDPR consent for your CV details to be shared directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.
NOTE: Please remember, that full working rights are required to work in Greece