Our client is the Mobile Bank, helping you manage your bank account on-the-go, track your expenses and set aside money in real-time.
Your impact and value added as a customer support agent for banking sector:
- You will be the first point of contact for Italian customers willing to use the services and the application provided by our client
- Answer questions such as: How to send money / I cannot login to my application / I would like to upgrade to premium account / I cannot find the currency to which I want to exchange my money
- Support clients via email, chat and phone
- Escalate issues to the higher departments in necessary
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Native command of Italian language
- Fluent command of English (min. B1)
- Willingness to resolve clients issues in an empathic and timely manner
- Ability to actively listen to clients needs and helping them in the best possible way
Since we are hiring based on your soft and language skills, we do not care about your previous experience! All we care about is your potential and motivation to boost your career in customer support. We will teach you everything during the training with certified mentors!
What we offer:
- Salary: 1000 euros gross base salary + 2 extra salaries per year (Christmas bonus and holiday bonus)
- Monthly Performance Bonus: up to 100 euros
- Working hours: Mon – Sun 8 – 24 (i.e. full time position, so you work 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week)
- 3 weeks training with certified mentors – fully paid as if you were already working independently
- Work from anywhere in Greece
- Free flight tickets from any European city to Athens
- Pick up from the airportFree two weeks stay in the hotel
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
- Assistance in finding the accommodation
- Public health insurance & discounts for health packages
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Greek language lessons
What you should expect from living in Greece?
- The experience of an international culture
- A beautiful sandy beaches city surrounded by coastal towns and ancient architecture
- Delightful gastronomic experiences
- Quite a dynamic urban life and peaceful rural life
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a laidback lifestyle
About the company:
Our client is a world’s leading outsourcing company providing services related to customer/technical support and content moderation. Since its establishment, they have consistently and successfully fulfilled their mission of creating inclusive and differentiated teams of experts providing help for customers across many other professional domains.
Before applying please take into consideration that by accepting this job offer you will be expected to move to Greece. We don’t offer neither smartworking nor job opportunities in or from Italy.
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal email address.
Please apply with a CV in ENGLISH.