Is customer support the area where you want to develop your career? The good news is that we are hiring based on your language and soft skills – we do not care about your previous experience. Before independent work, you will be trained by certified mentors to ensure that you .
Your impact as a customer support agent:
- Taking care of inquiries from customers in German language
- Responding to incoming (inbound) calls, email and chat messages
- Providing support and direction to customers, resolve their issues in a timely and empathetic manner
- If necessary, escalating issues to higher departments
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- advanced knowledge of German – min. B2
- good command of English – min. B2
- experience in customer service is not necessary but would be an asset
- knowledge of the value that a good customer experience can hold
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with clients
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
What is in for you:
- Stable employment contract (umowa o pracę) for indefinite period of time
- Attractive salary: up to 8000 PLN brutto
- Work from modern offices in Cracow, Poland
- Flexible working hours (your schedule will be based on rotating shifts)
- Private medical care & life insurance
- Multisport card
- myBenefit card
Your Future Company:
Located in Kraków, your new potential employer is a next-generation global technology company which provides customer support solutions for the international market. They value equity, inclusion and diversity which they ensure for their employees from 52 countries. Our client will help you with your career advancement, social integration and personal growth.
If this job offer sounds appealing, do not hesitate and send us your CV in English, so we can arrange a call and discuss this job opportunity!