- Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work abroad in sunny Greece? Keep on reading!
- Join a leading outsourcing company that specializes in providing customer/technical support and content moderation services and become part of a team of experts!
- You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to Danish speaking clients. You will be the first point of contact for customers and will handle a variety of tasks, including answering questions, resolving issues, and providing support.
- To be successful in this role, you must be fluent in Danish and have excellent communication skills. Previous customer service experience is a plus.
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we are also offering paid relocation to Greece for qualified candidates. Don’t miss this opportunity to live and work in one of the most vibrant and historic cities in the world!
- Various Starting Dates available: 23.01, 26.01, 10.02, 14.02 and more
- Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call interview)
- No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
Our client is a world’s leading outsourcing company providing services related to customer/technical support and content moderation. They create inclusive and differentiated teams of experts providing help for customers across many other professional domains.
- About the project:
You will be working for a brand of a Dutch Web-Shop. Articles from the assortments book, e-book, e-book reader, music, film, software, games and toys are offered via online shop.
- Your Responsibilities:
Handling business inquiries and inbound calls
Responding to customer questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions
Processing requests and updating data in the database
Documenting interactions in the ticket system
Staying informed about products, policies, and community standards
Proposing ideas for improvement to achieve client’s KPI
What you will need:
Fluent level of Danish (at least C1)
Good level of English (at least B2)
Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new things
Eligibility to work in Greece (EU citizenship or full rights to work in Greece)
You need to be in Greece or open for permanent relocation there – with our excellent relocation package!
- What you will gain:
- Salary, bonuses and benefits:
Standard salary of 1300€ gross x 14 = 18 200€ per year
200€ Performance Bonus per month – for results from work and meeting expectations
- More bonuses for different achievements:
300 Euro Gross monthly – After 7 months of Working
200 Euro Gross ONE-TIME BONUS for Completing the training
Paid holidays at higher rates according to Greek law
Health insurance coverage for both public and private sectors
Full-time, fixed-term Greek contract with the possibility of converting to a permanent contract after expiration
Amazing relocation support for those wanting to relocate to Greece:
Paid flight ticket
2 weeks free hotel stay
Assistance with finding an apartment
To apply, please send your CV including your full name, phone number, and personal email address. You are giving your GDPR consent for your CV details to be shared directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.
NOTE: Please remember, that full working rights are required to work in Greece