- Various starting dates available: 15.01, 05.02, 04.03 and more!
- Work in Athens, Greece
- Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call interview)
- No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
You will be providing services for an online video sharing and social media platform headquartered in San Bruno, California, United States. Accessible worldwide. It is the second most visited website in the world. It has more than 2.5 billion monthly users, who collectively watch more than one billion hours of videos every day. As of May 2019, videos were being uploaded to the platform at a rate of more than 500 hours of content per minute.
- Handling inquiries and inbound calls related to the product or services
- Responding to customer’s questions
- Processing requests and updating data in the database
- Staying informed about products, policies, and other relevant information
What you will need:
- Fluent level of Danish (at least C1)
- Good level of English (at least B2)
- Communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new things
- Eligibility to work in Greece (EU citizenship or full rights to work in Greece)
- Be open to a permanent relocation to Greece – with our excellent relocation package!
What you will gain:
- Standard salary of 1300€ gross per month
- 14 salaries per year as per Greek law
- Annual Salary: 18 200€ per year
- Performance Bonus up to: 300€ gross per month
Amazing relocation support for those wanting to relocate to Greece:
- Paid flight ticket
- Airport taxi
- 2 weeks free hotel stay
- Assistance with finding an apartment
To apply, please send your CV including your full name, phone number, and personal email address. You are giving your GDPR consent for your CV details to be shared directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.
NOTE: Please remember, that full working rights are required to work in Greece