Become a social media expert for one of the biggest platforms in the world owned by Meta! Social media are expanding at ridiculous speed and we need motivated agents which are willing to help clients to use its potential to the fullest.
This job will ask you to help Polish customers resolve any issues they have with their account. You will asnwer questions such as:
- I cannot login to my account
- My account has been blocked/suspended
- I do not receive the link to reset my password
- My account needs to be verified. How do I do it?
We are hiring based on your soft and language skills. So this opportunity is great if you want to make a switch in your career and work for the big corporation with well-recognized position.
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Native command of Polish language
- Fluent command of English (min. B2)
- Willingness to resolve clients issues in an empathic and timely manner
- Ability to actively listen to clients needs and helping them in the best possible way
What we offer:
- Salary: 1050 euros gross base salary + 2 extra salaries per year (Christmas bonus and holiday bonus)
- Monthly Performance Bonus: up to 10% of your gross salary
- Working hours: Mon – Sun 7 – 22 (i.e. full time position, so you work 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week)
- 75% for each hour while working on Sunday
- 2 weeks training with certified mentors – fully paid as if you were already working independently
- Work fully remote from anywhere in Greece!
- Free flight tickets from any European city to Athens
- Pick up from the airport
- Free 2-weeks stay in the hotel
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
- Assistance in finding the accommodation
- Public health insurance & discounts for health packages
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Greek language lessons
What you should expect from living in Greece?
- The experience of an international culture
- A beautiful sandy beaches city surrounded by coastal towns and ancient architecture
- Delightful gastronomic experiences
- Quite a dynamic urban life and peaceful rural life
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a laidback lifestyle
About the company:
Our client is a world’s leading outsourcing company providing services related to customer/technical support and content moderation. Since its establishment, they have consistently and successfully fulfilled their mission of creating inclusive and differentiated teams of experts providing help for customers across many other professional domains.
Before applying please take into consideration that by accepting this job offer you will be expected to move to Greece. We don’t offer neither smartworking nor job opportunities in or from Italy.
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal email address.
Please apply with a CV in ENGLISH.