Purpose of the role:
The Customer Consulant will provide an excellent level of advise for the customer on a specific product or service. The Consultants will interact with the company’s clients by addressing inquiries revolving around product support, invoices, complaints and shipments. Each Customer Consulant will handle two markets, that is why an ideal candidate should possess excellent command of two of any languages below besides fluently speaking English:
- Manage business queries and inbound calls (each call lasts approximately. 2-3 minutes)
- Receive and respond to questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions, etc., by using our knowledge management resources
- Process requests and update data in the database
- Document interactions in our ticket system
- Generate innovative ideas and solutions that will improve customers satisfaction
- Enthusiastic, communicative approach and willingness to support our customers
- Fluent command of two of above languages at C1/C2 level is a must, together with English at minimum B2 level
- A great approach to teamwork and focus on internal and external customers
- Experience in customer service will be an asset, but is not a must
What employer offers:
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model (2 days from the office in the heart of Kraków and 3 days of work from home)
- Private medical care
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality company’s products
- Various portfolio of internal & external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by the company
Our client is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company offering high-quality products in nutrition, beauty, and home care.
The company was founded in 1959 in the United States, and operates in more than 100 countries while supporting direct sellers of the company’s products.
The Polish headquarters in Cracow were founded in 2010 and gather more than 600 employees speaking 28 different languages serving more that 40 countries.
The enterprise is known from its widely-addressed values of work-life balance, freedom, reward and family.
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal e-mail address.
When you apply for this vacancy, you are giving your GDPR consent to Real Recruitment Solutions. We might share your CV details directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment
Please apply with a CV in ENGLISH.
tags: customer service, customer support, foreign languages, english, helpdesk, administration, clerk, office job, client services, call center.