The company you will be working for connects customers with the world’s top brands for more than 30 years. With a team of 10.000+ employees from 109+ nationalities, they proudly represent the leading global businesses such as Microsoft, Canon, Netflix, Volkswagen, and Audi- providing Customer Care, Sales & Technical Support services, as well as Content Moderation for Social Media.
Take a step forward and enhance your career by working for the most well-known brands in the world.
We are hiring talents to join our team supporting clients, with responsibilities such as:
- Communicating through chat & phone with subscribers
- Answering how-to questions about payments, invoices and other services
- Troubleshooting technical issues using your problem-solving skills
- Assisting customers with product functionalities
Potential candidates should have proficient knowledge of English (C1 level). The position also requires good communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills.
- Competitive monthly salary – 1050 euros gross base salary + 2 extra salaries per year + Performance Bonus
- Public health insurance & discounts for health packages
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Greek language lessons
– Free cooking courses, sports activities and social events organised by the company.
– Real career opportunities in various career paths
About the company:
Our client is a world’s leading outsourcing company providing services related to customer/technical support and content moderation. Since its establishment, they have consistently and successfully fulfilled their mission of creating inclusive and differentiated teams of experts providing help for customers across many other professional domains.
Job location: it’s currently a remote job and depending on the project it can be either from office in Athens or remotely from home in Greece.
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal e-mail address.
Please apply with a CV in ENGLISH.
When you apply for this vacancy, you are giving your GDPR consent to Real Recruitment Solutions. We might share your CV details directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.