Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work abroad in sunny Greece? Keep on reading!
Join a leading outsourcing company that specializes in providing customer/technical support and content moderation services and become part of a team of experts!
Our client is currently seeking dedicated professionals and is offering them full relocation – paid flight ticket and a 2-week stay in a hotel!
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer support service to Hungarian speaking clients. You will be the first point of contact for customers and will handle a variety of tasks, including answering questions, resolving issues, and providing support.
To be successful in this role, you must be fluent in Hungarian and have excellent communication skills. Previous customer service experience is not a must, but a plus.
Various starting dates available in March, April and May
Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call and video interview)
No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
This offer is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to WORK and TRAVEL!
About the project: You will be working for the groundbreaking technology company that brought you the iPhone and numerous other innovative products. As a leader in the tech industry, it is the world’s most valuable technology firm. They are passionate about constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
What you will be doing:
- Provide professional Hungarian customer service.
- Assist with account setup and issues.
- Address customer complaints and concerns.
- Handle escalations and complaints professionally.
- Ensure compliance during transactions.
- Enjoying the beaches in Greece!
- Fluency in Hungarian (must be C1+)
- Communicative level of English language (B2+)
- You live Chania, Crete or you are ready to relocate there
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- We do NOT require previous experience, we will teach you everything
What we offer:
- 14 salaries – obligatory by the Greek law!
- Base salary: 1050 € gross + 2 additional salaries per year (as per Greek law)
- Bonus: 200 € gross per month for results from your work
- Full time (40h/week), fixed-term Greek employment contract in accordance with Greek labor law (after the 12 month expiration of the initial contract we will move forward to a permanent contract)
- Holidays (weekends) are paid higher (according to the Greek law)
- All necessary work equipment (telephone, computer etc.) is provided by the employer
- Public + private health insurance coverage
Excellent relocation package:
- Flight ticket (booked and paid by the company)
- Taxi will wait for you at the airport
- 2 weeks free hotel by arrival
- Assistance with finding apartment (we pay the real estate agency for you)- our relocation team will take care of it
Note: We require EU citizenship or full rights to work in Greece
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal e-mail address.
When you apply for this vacancy, you are giving your GDPR consent to Real Recruitment Solutions. We might share your CV details directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.